If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please email us at email@example.com before you place an order. If you do not accept these terms and conditions in full please do not use our Service.
Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the Subscription by you (the Customer or you). We are Vervir a company registered in Bulgaria under number 203878044 whose registered office is at Sofia 1505, District Slatina, 28 Golash str ent.A ground floor, studio 3, Bulgaria, with email address firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone number TBD; (the Supplier or us or we).
2. These are the terms on which we sell Subscription to you. By ordering our Subscription, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Before placing an order on the Website, you will be asked to agree to these Terms and Conditions by clicking on the button marked 'I Accept'. If you do not click on the button, you will not be able to complete your Order. You can only purchase the Subscription from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
3. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
4. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Subscription;
5. Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
6. Services mean the services advertised on the Website that we supply to you as set out in the Order;
7. Order means the Customer's order for the Services from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
9. Website means our website www.ineedananswer.co.uk on which the Subscriptions are advertised;
10. Subscription means the subscription advertised on the website;
11. Trial Period means the period the Customer will enjoy trying the Subscription;
12. Subscription Access Fees means the fees to be paid by the Customer for the use of the Subscription.
13. The description of the Services is as set out on the Website, catalogs, brochures or other forms of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies the Service supplied;
14. In the case of any Services made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate;
15. All Services which appear on the Website are subject to lawyers' availability;
16. We can make changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law. We will notify you of these changes.
17. We provide an optional subscription that allows the Customer to enjoy unlimited legal advice, with a call center available 24/24 and 7/7 to answer the Customer’s questions;
18. Following completion of the Order, the Trial Period of the Subscription will run from the date of your Order Confirmation;
19. Once the Trial Period has expired, this Agreement will continue automatically until termination or cancellation in accordance with the section below;
20. Following the Trial Period, we will charge Subscription Access Fees. The Subscription Access Fees are free for the trial period, following which the Subscription Access Fees of £29 per month.
The Subscription Access Fees could be charged in advance on a bimonthly basis and shall be £58 for every two month period during the term of your Subscription (working out at £29 per month) or could be charged on a monthly basis for £29 per month.
The first Subscription Access Fee will be due at the end of the Trial Period. Subsequent Subscription Access Fees will then be due every month or every two months following the First Subscription Access Fee payment date.
21. If your question can not be answered by our Legal Helpline, you will be offered to be connected with a dedicated Lawyer.
22. The Subscription Access Fees are set out on the Website and may change from time to time, subject to us providing you with written notice by email within a reasonable time in advance of each such change.
Unsubscription and cancellation
23. By placing an order and if you have chosen the optional subscription, you are authorising us to perform the Subscription immediately once we issue you with an Order Confirmation . If the subscription is not cancelled before the Trial Period has expired, this Subscription will continue automatically.
24. However, you may still terminate this Agreement at any time by emailing us at email@example.com, or by contacting us through our Contact page, or directly from your Customer Account;
25. You can cancel the purchase of our Subscription by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or from your Customer Account, or by contacting us through our Contact page, and providing your full name, email address and your request to cancel;
26. If you cancel your Subscription, your access to our unlimited legal advice will be blocked with immediate effect upon receipt of your cancellation notice;
27. We may terminate this Agreement and/or your Customer Account with immediate effect by written notice to you if you become insolvent; you are unable to pay any amount due under this Agreement, including any interest accrued, by the date due; you become bankrupt either voluntarily or as required by law; and/or you are in breach of any term of this Agreement;
28. We may terminate this Agreement and/or your Customer Account at any time, for any reason by giving you not less than 30 days' written notice;
29. Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason: you shall immediately pay all outstanding sums owed by you to us (including any applicable interest); the accrued rights, remedies, obligations and liabilities of each party as at expiry or termination shall not be affected, including the right to claim damages in respect of any breach of the Agreement which existed at or before the date of termination or expiry; and any sections of this Agreement which expressly or by implication have effect after termination shall continue in full force and effect.
Personal information and Registration
30. When registering to use the Website you must set up a username and password. You remain responsible for all actions taken under the chosen username and password and undertake not to disclose your username and password to anyone else and keep them secret;
32. We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this;
Third party legal service
33. Please note this helpline service is only in respect of legal issues relating to England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland. The helpline can provide general advice only and cannot assist with complex legal matters which may require the review of documentation and is not intended to replace the services of a solicitor. General advice may be limited to signposting and referring the caller to other appropriate agencies, or recommending a specialist solicitor for further assistance which is not included within the I Need An Answer service.
34. The Legal helpline service is provided by Stephensons Solicitors LLP on behalf of I Need An Answer. Please note that you will be required to provide your personal details in order to use this service. Stephensons will record personal data purely for the purposes of providing legal advice and retaining a record of the advice given. They will also use your personal data, such as address or date of birth, so that we can confirm your identity during subsequent calls, as this helps us protect your confidentiality.
36. Please note for training, monitoring and compliance purposes all calls may be recorded.
37. The helpline services is available between 9am-6pm Monday to Sunday. Once your question is submitted our Legal Advisors will endeavour to contact you within 2 hours, however timeframes for callbacks may vary dependent upon the volume of calls being handled at the time of your query.
Basis of Sale
38. The description of the Services on our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Services. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay;
39. The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly;
40. A Contract will be formed for the sale of Services ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving your confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract;
41. No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Services, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing;
42. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, eg by giving you rights as a business.
Price and Payment
43. The price of the Services and other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing;
44. Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order;
45. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately;
Withdrawal and Cancellation
46. You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the Contract is made if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability;
47. You can cancel the Contract by telling us any time, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without liability. Then we must without delay refund to you the price for those Services which have been paid for in advance;
48. This is a distance contract (as defined below) which has the cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights) set out below;
Right to cancel
49. Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can cancel this contract any time without giving any reason;
50. There is no cancellation period, you can cancel any time;
51. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Contract by a clear statement setting out your decision (eg. a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. In any event, you must be able to show clear evidence of when the cancellation was made, so you may decide to use the model cancellation form;
52. You can also electronically fill in and submit the model cancellation form or any other clear statement of the Customer's decision to cancel the Contract on our website www.ineedananswer.co.uk. If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgment of receipt of such a cancellation in a Durable Medium (eg by email) without delay;
53. It is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel at any time.
Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
54. Except as set out below, if you cancel this Contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you;
Timing of reimbursement
55. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
56. We have a legal duty to supply the Services in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation;
57. Upon delivery, the Services will:
- Be of satisfactory quality;
- Be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Services which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract
- Conform to their description
58. It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
Successors and our sub-contractors
59. Either party can transfer the benefit of this Contract to someone else and will remain liable to the other for its obligations under the Contract. The Supplier will be liable for the acts of any sub-contractors who it chooses to help perform its duties.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
60. In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
The party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
The party's obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer's above rights relating to the delivery and any right to cancel, below.
61. The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier's other legal obligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to the Customer's business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer - because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
62. The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of Bulgaria;
63. Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of Bulgaria;
64. We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 days.
Cancellation Form model
Sofia 1505, District Slatina, 28 Golash str ent.A ground floor, studio 3
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone number: TBD
I/We[*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following service [*] [for the supply of the following service [*], Ordered on [*]/received on [*]______________________(date received)
Name of consumer(s):
Address of consumer(s):
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper)
LAST UPDATED: February 2019